Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A Chill Sabbath

Sunday was pretty chill day. Church meetings were great and the ward friends all checked up on me. Sacrament meeting looking closer at the haircuts I realized that I missed a few hairs, but as long as they are all laying down, you can't tell. Shh, and don't look too close?
After church while Bryson napped and I figured out how to coordinate pictures on my blog with text, the kids were excited to finish their family video features. They watch the video from their parents wedding in 1994 and reminded me of how little and cute I was back then... those were the days.
For dinner I cooked Italian Chicken... for an army. I forget that I am only cooking for 6, 4 of whom eat kid portions, and 1 who I am lucky if he takes five bites inbetween all the play that accompanies dinner time... and every other time for that matter.
For dessert Brinn made baked apples with spices and butter in the center. We served it with ice cream and oh boy... Delish!
And while we are on the subject, I cannot tell you how fabulous Brinnley is. She is integral glue that hold this family together. Multiple times this week I have watched her walk away peacefully from someone who has broken or ruined something she was working on or blurted out an unkind remark. She is incredible! And a GREAT right arm!



MMMmmm....

This is James...when he gets a hold of my camera.


We played Rummikub before bed and asked Bryson to take our picture, after the first one he announced that this next one was a funny face one and began demonstrating all the possibilities. That is why Brinn is ing up amidst the funny face making.

This is Kate... when she is the photog.



This is Bryson ding his Ninja jump.

This is Bryson just being Bryson on Sunday evening, then acting shy when we asked him to do his ninja jump... see above.

No comments: